The One About Being Happy


Positive thoughts from bbc.co.uk/slink

Friday 24 April 2009

The One About Hayfever

I'm sorry, but isn't hayfever just about the WORST thing ever? I mean, summer's meant to be all fun and sun, but as soon as you even THINK about lying on some grass to sunbathe (well, burn in my case), you end up sneezing with your eyes like sandpaper :(
And THEN, if embarassing yourself with a sneezing fit isn't enough, you end up with mascara smeared down half of your face because your eyes are watering, then you rub the mascara away and make your eyes water even more. Happy days (SARCASM!)!

But if you don't get hayfever at the moment, make the most of it!! Mine only started last year and its SO annoying/uncomfortable/painful, so make the most of not having it!

And if you do have hayfever at the moment, it gives you the perfect excuse to wear your sunglasses ALL THE TIME! xx

1 comment:

  1. OMGAA TOO TRUE!

    i use hayfever as an excuse to wear my heartshapedsunglasses ALL the time XD and seeing as i wear eyeliner too, well, when my eyes water, i look like some sorta goth *shiver*

    heh, awsurm blogging my friend xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete