The One About Being Happy


Positive thoughts from bbc.co.uk/slink

Thursday 14 May 2009

The One About Summer

I am SOO excited about summer! It's only just hit me that I have a week's holiday, then it's June! Once June is here, it's only a while before July, then HOLIDAYS!!

I'm mega mega excited because first we're off on a family holiday which should be great :) Then its my Uncle's wedding! After that, we're visiting :) :)

Should be so much fun as I'm seeing people that I only see once a year, so it'll be great to see them!

So excited.... :) Can't wait to see people and go places xx

1 comment:

  1. i agree! i can't wait 'til summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete