The One About Being Happy


Positive thoughts from bbc.co.uk/slink

Wednesday 13 May 2009

The One About Chocolate

Chocolate is just the best thing ever. Seriously- it can make you feel better when you're upset, and can mend a broken heart (apparantly).
I was thinking, and it's the only food that I get a craving for when I know EXACTLY what I want to eat. I mean, I can really want something sweet, but then it doesn't matter what sweet stuff I eat, my craving is gone. But with chocolate, if I want some, I know EXACTLY what I want, whether it's dark, mint or normal.
Does anybody else get cravings for a certain type of chocolate? Like when you would do ANYTHING for a bar of ....?

I think that my absolute favourite chocolate has to be dark mint- like After Eights but a bar. Not to keen on white chocolate personally- its not chocolatey enough for me (0% cocoa lol). I also LOVE minstrels (by Galaxy)- they have a hidden meaning for me and my friend, but they're so good- dark chocolate, but they've got a hard shell so they're easy to eat. Perfect! xx

2 comments:

  1. I love minstrels too - they're the best. But most of the time I crave really dark - 80% chocolate, not so sweet but uniquely satisfying.
    Can't wait to see you in August sweetie!
    Sheddy
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i personally love just normal milk chocolate chips!!!

    CHOCOLATE LUVER!!!

    ReplyDelete